Funding solutions for SMEs
Invoice Finance provides working capital and releases cash tied up in unpaid invoices – typically up to 90% of the invoice value (including VAT) – on the day the invoice is raised. Thus, it provides a cash injection from day one and there is no waiting for the customer to pay when they see fit. Our funders can also provide optional credit control to chase slow paying customers. Confidential and disclosed facilities are available and Bad Debt or Credit Protection can be included to de-risk the sale.
The documents requested so that we can make a start are as follows:
- Last 2 years accounts, not abbreviated
- Latest management accounts for the year to date
- Forecasts for next 12 months, if available
- Summary aged debtor and creditor ledgers
- List of top 10 customers, their registered company number and required credit limit for each
- A completed Client Agreement
- A completed Personal Information Form
- A completed Personal Asset & Liability Statement for each shareholding director
All feasible security measures are in place.
Contact us today
SME funding UK Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – FRN: 772970
We are a Member of the National Association of Finance Brokers (M/0122/16)
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA209808)
Please note SME funding UK Ltd are brokers and not a direct lender.