Funding solutions for SMEs
With over 20 years experience as funding specialists SME funding UK Ltd can look to support the following:
- Air Ambulances
- Aircraft Purchases (G-Reg & 2-Reg)
- Avionics Upgrades
- Commercial Drones
- Equipment Upgrades
- Executive Corporate Jets
- Flight Simulators
- Ground Support Equipment
- Hot Air Balloons
- Light Piston Aircraft
- Typical advances from £5,000 to £15,000,000.
- Typical terms are 1-5 years (up to 7 years may be considered by exception).
- Typical deposits of between 10% and 30%.
- Asset inspection/customer visit required in all cases if the amount financed is £75,000 or more.
- Balloon options available.
Financing is available to UK based individuals, syndicates and limited companies.
The documents requested so that we can make a start are as follows:
- Last 2 years accounts, not abbreviated
- Latest management accounts for the year to date
- As much detail on the asset as possible. To include manufacturer, model, age and value
- 6 months bank statements
- A completed Finance Application Form
- A completed Client Agreement
- A completed Personal Information Form
- A completed Personal Asset & Liability Statement
You can upload your documents safely here:
All feasible security measures are in place.
Contact us today
SME funding UK Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – FRN: 772970
We are a Member of the National Association of Finance Brokers (M/0122/16)
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA209808)
Please note SME funding UK Ltd are brokers and not a direct lender.