Funding solutions for SMEs
Stock finance releases cash against your inventory that would otherwise be tied up as raw materials, work in progress or finished goods.
The documents requested so that we can make a start are as follows:
- Last 2 years accounts, not abbreviated
- Latest management accounts for the year to date
- Forecasts for next 12 months, if available
- Summary aged debtor and creditor ledgers
- List of top 10 customers, their registered company number and required credit limit for each
- Stock inventory
All personal information submitted herein are processed in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
All feasible security measures are in place.
Contact us today
Let us reduce the risk and save you time and money sourcing funding for your business!
SME funding UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (772970) and we are a Member of the National Association of Finance Brokers (M/0122/16)
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA209808)
Please note SME funding UK Ltd are brokers and not a direct lender.