Submitting the electronic pre-qualification form confirms your interest in pursuing business funding from SME funding UK. After we receive your form a funding specialist will contact you regarding next steps to attain a final decision. Next steps will include an application and further documents needed to assess a final decision needed to approve your application.
*SME funding UK is a boutique business finance brokerage and not a lender.
- access our website or use mobile applications
- fill out any part of the form on our website or any webpage on our website
- open and respond to our e-mails
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content
- visit any of our blogs, social media outlets, or affiliated websites
- directly call SME funding UK or its affiliates with phone numbers provided through any and all marketing and lead generation sources
- provide information to SME funding UK employees through email, phone, or facsimile
- interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
It does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
Collection and use
Sometimes we collect information from and about you when you use our website or other applications, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and applications, and usage details
Sometimes you give information directly to us (or our Vendors and Affiliates). For example, but not limited to the following, when you:
- provide it to us directly by filling out an online application
- log into your account
- provide location information from your mobile device
- contact us and we save records of correspondence, which may contain information such as e-mail addresses
Sometimes we (or our Vendors and Affiliates) collect information through Cookies or Other Web Technologies. For example, we may record information:
- about your operating system, browser version, IP Address, and mobile device
- on our sites about the web pages that you view
- information you search for
- which ads or web content from us or our vendors and affiliates you click to or view on our sites or on third-party sites
- when you open our e-mails or click on any of its links
- There may be a time that we use the information collected by the cookies as well as other tools such as log files or web beacons for additional purposes such as to determine how SBF, may improve our website by seeing which features, areas and products are most popular. This would enable us to personalize the website experience and allow making recommendations to you based upon your link history. Please note that most internet browsers are automatically preset to accept all cookies. In the event you choose to disable this function some areas of our website may not function properly.
What other choices do you have?
Most computer systems and browsers offer their own privacy settings. We encourage you to use them to enhance your choices. Most browsers’ advanced settings allow you to disable Cookies. However, if you do so, some site features and services may not work.
How do we use the information we collect?
- To deliver products and services
- recognize you when you return to our sites
- process applications
- tell you about updates to your accounts, products, and services>
- answer questions and respond to your requests
- make our sites easier to use
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To advertise and market our products and services to you by some or all of the following methods of communication and presentations:
- present targeted ads
- on this and other sites you visit
- through e-mail
- through direct mail
- through telemarketing
- through text messaging
- through phone call broadcasting
- analyze the effectiveness of ads
- determine whether you would be interested in new products or services
- To conduct research and analysis
- analyze data to prevent fraud and better understand our customers and site visitors
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information and in any way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of your information
Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law) and (2) protect or defend SME Funding UK´s, or a third party’s, rights or property.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SME funding UK, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we keep your personal information safe and secure?
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Please do not send us any Personal Information through unsecured channels, including e-mail or social media sites.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or to SME funding UK through other means of communication. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on any of our applications, including our website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
SME funding UK and your business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may of interest to you. To opt-out of receiving emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from SME funding UK, and our trusted business partners regarding other products and services, please send an email to email@example.com with “Opt-Out” in the Subject line.
Privacy & Cookies
SME Funding UK Limited based at 123 Balland Field, Willingham, Cambridge, CB24 5JT. We process “personal data” and/or “special category data” (as defined in UK data protection legislation) as part of our contracted services and/or in our administration. We realise that respect and privacy of your personal information is very important and all feasible security measures are in place. Data may be processed on paper or in electronic formats. All data are retained as long as they are pertinent to the reason for collection and/or if there is statutory retention period given the particular statutory rules on the work we do. Once no longer required, all data are destroyed by secure means.
Data may be shared with third parties as part of our contracted services and/or if we are required by law to do so. We cannot accept any liability for any processing conducted by a third party outside our remit.
As part of our compliance, we have conducted a cookie audit on our website. Cookies are internet files used by the system to view websites and their content. We utilise analytical cookies to help us monitor and develop our site, and set your preferences. None of the cookies we use are intrusive on your system. You are at liberty to turn off cookies through your browser but you should be aware that this may affect your viewing experience.
None of the above affects your rights under the legislation, in particular your right to access the data we hold on you. If you wish to request a copy of your data, please submit it in writing/email to the Company. Please include enough information to enable us to identify you and search for appropriate data.
If you are dissatisfied with this policy, have queries about our data protection procedures or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact the company in the first instance. Thereafter you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Contact us today
Let us reduce the risk and save you time and money sourcing funding for your business!
SME funding UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (772970) and we are a Member of the National Association of Finance Brokers (M/0122/16)
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA209808)
Please note SME funding UK Ltd are brokers and not a direct lender.