Funding solutions for SMEs
Trade finance provides the funds for you to import goods from your suppliers – usually repaid by Invoice Finance once the goods are despatched. SME funding UK Ltd can help you effortlessly move from one funding solution to the other reducing the stress, worry and time taken.
The documents requested so that we can make a start are as follows:
- Last 2 years accounts, not abbreviated
- Latest management accounts for the year to date
- Forecasts for next 12 months, if available
- Summary aged debtor and creditor ledgers
- Name and address of suppliers and required credit limit
- Details of the products imported
All personal information submitted herein are processed in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
All feasible security measures are in place.
Contact us today
Let us reduce the risk and save you time and money sourcing funding for your business!
SME funding UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (772970) and we are a Member of the National Association of Finance Brokers (M/0122/16)
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA209808)
Please note SME funding UK Ltd are brokers and not a direct lender.